Watch_Dogs — PC — Low Vs Ultra Settings
Watch_Dogs is going to hit stores tomorrow, and possibly even from midnight tonight in some outlets around cities and towns all over the world, Ireland included.
For PS4 and Xbox One owners things are easy, buy the game, play the game, enjoy the amazing graphics. However for PC users things are a little different, most people don’t upgrade their PC’s so chances are your console mocking friend’s version of Watch_Dogs may not run as well as yours.
Luckily for older PC owners the difference between Ultra graphics settings and Low settings is not massive, yes you will notice and cool things like reflections in pools of water are not there but it should still play well.
Below the video are the minimum specifications required to play Watch_Dogs
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (Please note that we only support 64 bit OSs.)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM — Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5770
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series; AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel Iris Pro HD 5200