Microsoft launches Word Flow keyboard for iOS
Word Flow’s Arc Mode means one handed typing is a breeze
Microsoft has been very busy of late working on non Windows apps such as Hub Keyboard and now they have just launched a new iPhone keyboard called Word Flow that is intended to make one handed typing much easier.
[gallery link=”file” columns=”4" size=”large” ids=”25096,25094,25093,25097"]
- Whether you’re tapping or swiping, Word Flow predicts what you’re trying to type and corrects mistakes.
- Word Flow intelligently suggests the next word in your sentence, and gets better at it over time.
- With access to your Contacts, Word Flow predicts the names of your contacts so you can go even faster.
- You can customize Word Flow background using one of the images included in the app, or use your own favorite image.
- All the images included with the app are free and we’ll keep adding new ones.
In a similar vein to Microsoft’s native keyboard on Windows Mobile 10 or even SwiftKey’s keyboard (also an MS product) users can drag their finger over letters to make words. Nothing really new here as this has been around for years, however its the addition of Arc mode that sees the keyboard change to the left or right side and curve that means one handed typing should be a breeze.
Word Flow is as of right now a US only app but expect the keyboard to be made available really soon.