Honor 7 — all the details
Honor have unveiled the Honor 7 which will go on sale in China on July 7th but most likely will reach western markets including Ireland in the coming months. The Honor 7 will have three variants at different price points but all sporting the same technology with just storage and SIM options being the main difference.
All Variants Have
- All-metal body
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920×1080) display 423ppi
- 8MP front facing camera (fixed focus and F2.4 aperture
- Rear Sony IMX230 camera, 21MP Phase Detection Auto Focus
- Finger print scanner on rear
- octa-core Kirin 930 processor (4 X Cortex A53 cores clocked at 2.2GHz and 4 clocked at 1.5GHz)
- 3GB RAM
- Mali T628 GPU
- Micro SD Expansion
- 3,100mAh with fast charging
The difference in the three versions comes in terms of the SIM options and Storage. The cheapest will begin at 1999 Yuan (€287) and will have 16GB of storage with single SIM and 4G. The middle offering has 16GB also but dual SIM 4G at a cost of 2199 Yuan (€316). Finally the top end will be the same as the middle but with 64GB of storage and it will cost 2499 Yuan (€359).
As you will no doubt agree these are fantastic prizes but indicative of what they might be when released in the EU.